27 July, 2009

Last day at Sip & Kranz

In this first picture I am pouring some pressed Panama Esmeralda Especial Batch #1, arguably one of the best coffees in the the world right now. Stumptown bought the whole batch. Buying a half pound of this coffee from stumptown would cost your a mere $85. Not so much right? It is a very expensive coffee for a very exquisite flavor profile.

This was a gift from my friends at Stumptown Coffee Roasters, along with the mug in the second picture. I am incredibly thankful for not only these gifts but to have had the wonderful opportunity to work with them over the last year. I can' say enough about my experience with Stumptown Coffee as people and a company. They are extremely passionate about coffee and care a lot about people, it's evident.

With that said, my last day at Sip & Kranz was great. I've enjoyed having the type of relationships that can exist with people that regularly get coffee from us, it was good to say goodbye to them all - I hope you all will follow my blog and communicate with me via comments and thoughts.

It's been a great year at the cafe' and I'm ready for the next adventure.



Photo credit to Margi Felix
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Jon, it was great to have you around the past couple weeks. Just like old times, except for we weren't in Asia on an adventure we were in my parents house! Anyway, I'll be missing you and I have to admit I was really tempted to steal that mug. Its so beautiful! Hey-you're great.
    -Ross

    ReplyDelete