13 November, 2009

The North of Thailand

We recently returned to Bangkok from a great trip to the north of Thailand. We visited Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai.

We had a really great time doing so many different things. Because I took nearly 1000 photos, I am going to split my posting sessions into not one but 2 sections, the first of which is all prior to this post.

Those to come: Chiang Rai, visiting a coffee farm and processing station, the Queens Garden, and cooking Thai food in Chiang Rai.

I hope to finish posting soon! Hope you enjoy.

Also, we leave to Taiwan a week from today, Friday the 20th. Our time in Thailand is coming to an end and the next adventure is still very shrouded in uncertainty. We don't have jobs yet but could be offered one at any moment. We're not sure where we will stay when we arrive. I am hoping and praying that we will be accepted to a school that will possible hire all three of us, the school is in a city west of Taipei called Taoyuan.

2 comments: